Htc evo 4g

Sniper_308

Ok, I’m kind of torn between the new iPhone 4, & the HTC EVO 4G. I’ve had my iPhone 3G for two years now. And, is the coolest phone I ever owned. I’m a little leery of Sprints net work. But, the EVO looks like a bad ass phone and has been getting higher reviews then the iPhone. Could someone chime in, if you own this phone and how you like it so far?

don't have it, running motorola droid...

if you're already an apple fanboy, the iphone 4 will be a delight, added features to your already familiar OS

the HTC is faster (given the right signal) and has a better camera...

the battery life on the evo is not great...

given you're already an iphone user, you're probably better off with the iphone 4

don't have it, running motorola droid...

if you're already an apple fanboy, the iphone 4 will be a delight, added features to your already familiar OS

the HTC is faster (given the right signal) and has a better camera...

the battery life on the evo is not great...

given you're already an iphone user, you're probably better off with the iphone 4

Great points! Plus, all the money I have invested in app’s. Will just rollover to the new iPhone.

i have the EVO and couldnt be happier.. this thing is pimp!

i came from another android phone (HTC Hero) but this thing is faaaaaaaaar better

i love the widgets on android OS and most of the apps are free

plus its got a bigger screen then the iphone

my buddy with a 3gs was thinking of getting an iphone 4 till he got to mess with my evo.. he is now gonna leave at&t and go to sprint and get a EVO

i never had a service issue with sprint at all

and my plan is cheaper then any other carrier i checked

Don't get me wrong, I like my droid, but for the average user, the iphone is just more polished.

If you already have iphone accessories (docking alarm clock, ipod stereo interface, paid apps) I just think it makes more sense to stick with what you know. At this point the pros and cons cancel each other out.

• Upvote 1

i just got a samsung epic, awesome phone cept i don't need a physical keyboard and it makes it fatter....but its better than the EVO

....been a sprint customer for 6 years now. They've always treated us good and has always been the cheapest.

check out thier employee plus plans

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp

Email: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com

Last 3 digits of employee ID: 383

i just got a samsung epic, awesome phone cept i don't need a physical keyboard and it makes it fatter....but its better than the EVO

This phone here.

Check out the Captivate with AT&T. My friend just went with the Epic on Sprint and it's faster than the Evo is. Swype texting is beast and it also has the Android keyboard.

If you have only tried swype as a demo or an app you have to give it a try when it's pre-installed on the phone, and Samsung created it so they have really made it a lot better on the Galaxy S. Screen is more clear and Vibrant.

I use Swype on on my Droid X (comes with it) don't think I could go back to regular texting without pain.

agreed +1 i love my x and swype makes texting on handed on the monster of a phone so so easy.

i love it when my iphone buddies bring their phones to coshocton, it just turns into a paper weight :lol:

Thanks for all the good input! And, your experience with these phones. I’ll be going out the next few days, looking at these two phones and their plans. The only thing that sucks, is I share a plan with my wife. And she loves AT&T, it’s going to take a act of god to make her switch over. It’s looking like a may be stuck with another iPhone.

Put on your "big boy pants" and let logic and reason be your weapons of choice.

The Sprint Everything plan is $70/month, and with the $10 4G fee (which you can make them waive), it would be $80/month. AT&T's unlimited talk alone is $69.99.

If that doesn't win her over, try jewelery

Edited by AOW

Put on your "big boy pants" and let logic and reason be your weapons of choice.

The Sprint Everything plan is $70/month, and with the $10 4G fee (which you can make them waive), it would be $80/month. AT&T's unlimited talk alone is $69.99.

If that doesn't win her over, try jewelery

Good call! Italians love jewelry. ;)