Scorpio alarm owners wanted

imprez55

I bought a used Scorpio alarm (SR-i600) and I did not get a charger for the remote and any connector for the bike. I was just wondering if anyone who owns one would be able to look on the charger and give me the volts/amps and what side is +/-, unless of course its ac. It would also be helpful if anyone knew a pinout of the connector, or just what wire goes to what color on your bike, i can do a lookup of what it actually goes to.

I bought a used Scorpio alarm (SR-i600) and I did not get a charger for the remote and any connector for the bike. I was just wondering if anyone who owns one would be able to look on the charger and give me the volts/amps and what side is +/-, unless of course its ac. It would also be helpful if anyone knew a pinout of the connector, or just what wire goes to what color on your bike, i can do a lookup of what it actually goes to.

I'm assuming you've already tried google?

I have seen that, it is on Scorpio's website as well. The problem with that is I have 4 black wires and a ground coming from the main unit and I do not know where any of them could go. If I had any connector, even the generic spade connectors, I could back track it but I have none. That is why I need another owner, I could figure out which color would go where. The manual only has a b/w image, even if it was in color I could figure it out.

I bought a used Scorpio alarm (SR-i600) and I did not get a charger for the remote and any connector for the bike.

Assuming you bought this used then?

I have seen that, it is on Scorpio's website as well.

Can't they help you?

I would be very surprised if the pager wasn't the standard 5v.. but, you should be able to pop the back cover off of the remote to verify. I'm also surprised it is not written on the back of the remote itself, being UL listed and all

Edited by AOW

I bought a used Scorpio alarm (SR-i600) and I did not get a charger for the remote and any connector for the bike.
Assuming you bought this used then?

yes

Can't they help you?

It is the weekend so I assume they are not in' date=' and some companies don't like to give out that information because then I am not spending money there. I will still try tomorrow though.

I have a scorpio alarm, but it's an earlier gen so I'm no help to you. My remote takes batteries. Mine is the SR-i500

The pinout off of the main box might still be the same, the remotes just might be different.

You can get those chargers for that remote from the company for $15.00

$15.00 plus shipping is a rip off I feel. I have made chargers for things before and I have plenty of walwarts available that should be more than up for the task, if I can save a few bucks then why not. I will still be buying a connector kit from them for $10, I just want the pinout now for testing so I don't start blowing money everywhere and not getting anything out of it.

I would be very surprised if the pager wasn't the standard 5v.. but, you should be able to pop the back cover off of the remote to verify. I'm also surprised it is not written on the back of the remote itself, being UL listed and all

I don't have it in front of me to verify, but as I recall it did not have anything on the back, I usually check there first. The back doesn't just pop off though since it is a rechargeable battery and a waterproof unit. I could probably take off the back anyway with no problem, but it would just give me the voltage of the battery and not what they would want for charging. I might as well try that next Friday as well if I do not get anywhere (first time I can be around it again).

Thanks for the responses thus far guys. I figured it was a long shot for anyone with the same unit, but at least people are trying to help.