Any Columbus-area Realtors on here?

jblosser

I am soon to be in the process of buying a home and need to hire a buyer's agent.

I could use the person I used when I bought my current place, but I figured if someone on here is a licensed Realtor I could throw some business their way.

Downsizing from 5 acres, huge house, to something in a neighborhood again, where I can kick Jr.'s ass out the door -- "go outside and play with your friends..."

I have a place or two in mind, and will be moving fairly quickly. Basically what I need is someone who can get me in to see a place, write up the offer, write the contract, get a title company lined up, remind of things I should be doing, etc.

I am soon to be in the process of buying a home and need to hire a buyer's agent.

I could use the person I used when I bought my current place, but I figured if someone on here is a licensed Realtor I could throw some business their way.

Downsizing from 5 acres, huge house, to something in a neighborhood again, where I can kick Jr.'s ass out the door -- "go outside and play with your friends..."

I have a place or two in mind, and will be moving fairly quickly. Basically what I need is someone who can get me in to see a place, write up the offer, write the contract, get a title company lined up, remind of things I should be doing, etc.

For 5% of the sale price, I'll wing it, sure!

:)

I have a friend that is me an excellent buying agent if you want his info.

Not OR, but a good guy. I can think of 5 friends off the top of my head that have used him and been happy.

http://www.c21joewalker.com/Steve.Cochern/

Thanks Art. Will see if any OR peeps speak up, and call this guy tomorrow if not.

Got any details on your place youre selling. ?

PM sent.