Leather and Microfiber Sofa & Loveseat $420

KruelHouse

Dublin.

Jaimie and I are going to test-drive the whole "living together" thing and see what develops...

Sorry that I couldn't catch up with you on Saturday, but my friends were pretty much whipped after the show.

Congrats!

Dublin.

Jaimie and I are going to test-drive the whole "living together" thing and see what develops...

Sorry that I couldn't catch up with you on Saturday, but my friends were pretty much whipped after the show.

Its cool, we can catch up next time I am in town. SO does that mean she isn't going to working in cali anymore?

Wish that I could help you Pedro, but my style of decor is that of minimalism, and thus... No end tables.

The only reason I have a sofa and loveseat is that it's difficult to score azz when you make women sit on milk-crates... And I'm not up for asinine challenges.

The only reason I have a sofa and loveseat is that it's difficult to score azz when you make women sit on milk-crates...

Propective buyers don't wanna take a blacklight to the couch then, I take it?? ;)

Wish that I could help you Pedro, but my style of decor is that of minimalism, and thus... No end tables.

The only reason I have a sofa and loveseat is that it's difficult to score azz when you make women sit on milk-crates... And I'm not up for asinine challenges.

LMAO. We share the same minimalist views on furniture, which is why I am in the predicament that I am currently in. lol.