U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

Casper

About other lifeforms out there....I'll believe it when I actually see it BUT even if there are other lifeforms out there, why do we think they would have the technology to fly in outer-space? Could be a planet out there with life and they don't have the technology that we have.

About other lifeforms out there....I'll believe it when I actually see it BUT even if there are other lifeforms out there, why do we think they would have the technology to fly in outer-space? Could be a planet out there with life and they don't have the technology that we have.

or who's to say that our technology isn't primitive compared to theirs?

Just saying

I think we are the machines we are trying to invent and we are someone else's invention..Completely sustainable.

It would be nice to have a car that could fuel itself...O wait that's a horse...

I have always wondered what if this galaxy or earth is is just a particle/molecule that is just part of the make up of someones kitchen table or something of that type. Doesn't seem likely but look at the communities of bacteria and everything that is soo small that it can only be seen with a microscope.

I look at it like this. Ants make up 15–25% of the terrestrial animal biomass. More than 12,500 out of an estimated total of 22,000 species have been classified. That's a lot of fricking ants here on Earth. To the ant, Earth if enormous and the number of ants that have come into contact with humans is minuscule.

Humans are the ant. What we have seen and can do is minuscule when you compare it to the grand scheme of things. IMHO.

I have always wondered what if this galaxy or earth is is just a particle/molecule that is just part of the make up of someones kitchen table or something of that type. Doesn't seem likely but look at the communities of bacteria and everything that is soo small that it can only be seen with a microscope.

me too...would could be inside the junk of a large alien and the galaxy is just an atom in it's boxer briefs..

Relativity of time is also baffling. One second to us could be a lifetime for another or a billion to another species.

I look at it like this. Ants make up 15–25% of the terrestrial animal biomass. More than 12,500 out of an estimated total of 22,000 species have been classified. That's a lot of fricking ants here on Earth. To the ant, Earth if enormous and the number of ants that have come into contact with humans is minuscule.

Humans are the ant. What we have seen and can do is minuscule when you compare it to the grand scheme of things. IMHO.

and if you look at all of earth's biomass, bacteria make up 80%...

bacteria will be here when the sun blows up.

I like that analogy. Kinda reminds me of MIB. If anyone, besides me and Recon, was around for that one...lol.

I find it difficult to believe that we are either alone in this vast universe, or at the pinnacle of being development. What's to say that more advanced species have not come, cycled, and expired on some other planet a gazillion miles from here? Hell, for all we know, our planet is some ginormous alien's kid's aquarium. Let's just hope he can sprinkle fish flakes evenly all around.

and if you look at all of earth's biomass, bacteria make up 80%...

bacteria will be here when the sun blows up.

Very true. I just don't understand how people cannot grasp how small we really are. Well, anymore a person's world revolves around themselves...

I like that analogy. Kinda reminds me of MIB. If anyone, besides me and Recon, was around for that one...lol.

Men in Black? That was only in '97, I remember it.

Our solar system is structured much like an atom, what if our solar system was just an atom in the compound we call our universe? That would make earth an electron, comets valence electrons, and us so small that current technology wouldn't be able to detect us. Everything would stay the same, until some big bang of chemical sorts reorders everything we know as our universe with another universe.

In other words, don't be so small minded. Most of the universe is made of "dark matter", or "shit we can't see" because we're only able to visually observe a small amount of the electromagnetic spectrum. To think we're alone, is very naive.

I saw this article yesterday, very interesting that this would happen around some of the biggest potential energy sources on Earth.