Haspin Acres

STABOR1122

Sounds like maybe it might not be worth the 2 hour drive. Any other suggestions that are not public lands? Will be getting the title transferred soon so I can get the state tag, but I just won't have the time to do it before this weekend. The closer to the Dayton area the better.

I havent been in a few years but there are 2 motocross tracks. One big and another small. Plenty of trails to ride also. Also you can try Devils Staircase and spend the rest of the day with a flat or bent rim. IMO its more fun just to sit at the bottom and whatch. When i first started going 7 years ago or so it was like the wild west. Seemed like no rules with the alchohol flowin. Mainly with the truck/buggy crowd. Last time i went it seemed alittle more organized. Also if you break down or get stuck DO NOT leave whatever your ridin or driving unattended. Especially at night. A guy i work with goes all the time and says that people will strip out your truck if caught in the trails unattended. He slept in his broke down truck one night just to make sure it wasnt sittin on blocks by sun up. Also ive seen a POS ford taurus get stuck by a mud hole by the drag strip. He walked away then 2 trucks from the other direction started running it over. Wild west i tell ya. It may have changed but its still fun for what it is.