09 Repsol anyone?

35RFTW

Does look pretty bad on the recent post page. You have the top one saying stolen 09 repsol and the one under says 09 repsol anyone? Ha just some bad timing

Edited by tyler524
touch screen fail

Obviously you haven't met us or know what kind of shop we are so I would appreciate comment like that be kept to yourself if you don't know.

Kinda pricey considering not much there... Plus, these are a dime a dozen. Any Honda dealer has one in stock...

Hey Brian how about if you don't like the price to just stay out of the thread. I said for a deal. Did I say that was the only price I would sell it for? And it is a good deal even at that price.

Now if we can keep the negativity down, how about some offers up on this bike?

Obviously you haven't met us or know what kind of shop we are so I would appreciate comment like that be kept to yourself if you don't know.

Hey Brian how about if you don't like the price to just stay out of the thread. I said for a deal. Did I say that was the only price I would sell it for? And it is a good deal even at that price.

Now if we can keep the negativity down, how about some offers up on this bike?

Are you friggin kidding me? It was a f'ing joke. I have met you and your shop.. I had a horrid experience, and will never buy a bike from Cycle search ever.

Nah, more of the same members treating one of OR's better sponsors like shit. Gets old

Not sure how it is treating anyone like shit to comment on the price for a bike w/o much of anything on it. If he is willing to deal, that's a different story. I suppose the VFR thread was treating them like shit, also? Come on, man...

****LINK FIXED****Someone has got to want this bike. Ready to make a sick...no SICK deal on this bike. Check it out on our site at 390bike.com and let me know what you think.
Not sure how it is treating anyone like shit to comment on the price for a bike w/o much of anything on it. If he is willing to deal, that's a different story. I suppose the VFR thread was treating them like shit, also? Come on, man...

Maybe I was not clear enough when I stated that I would give some one a SICK deal. Sorry for those who didn't see that in the first post. I hope I cleared it up. DubGuy, tell me of your experience. I am curious.

Maybe I was not clear enough when I stated that I would give some one a SICK deal. Sorry for those who didn't see that in the first post. I hope I cleared it up. DubGuy, tell me of your experience. I am curious.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=66128&highlight=cycle+search

Read that thread.. Mine is similar. I was looking for a track bike, and the sales guys were absolutely no help at all.. they kept trying to act like they knew what they were talking about, and they honestly had no clue. They were not listening to what I was saying/wanting. It was a horrid experience. Not to mention everything they were trying to sell me was BTS and way overpriced. I was looking for a track bike, salvaged title, etc. I didn't mind a little BTS but overpriced galore. I actually pm'd you a few times about it and were no help at all.

Hate to say it about a sponsor, but I don't like the way they do business. Been in there a few times the sales man was way to pushy, wouldn't even start the bikes unless I gave him a $500 deposit. Most of the salvage bikes were price pretty close to what retail on a clean title. The sales man said the prices were negotiable but only after a $500 deposit. I asked what happens if I don't like the way the bike runs or if we can't agree on the price? He stated I would get the money back. I said so what is the deposit for if I don't like it i get the money back but with out the deposit I can decide if I like the bike and price I can get it? Why have the deposit if I can get it back for any reason? He said that's how we run our business. I told him I felt that he was being way to aggressive about getting the deposit and possibly making me waste more of my time going to the atm to put a deposit on a bike I don't know if it starts. Then he said well it sounds like your wasting my time. I told him no problem I will leave but do not call me about this bike. (They make you sign in when you come in with your phone number). He changed his tune and said well how about you talk with our finance guy see what you two can agree on. I said OK. He then asked for the deposit before I could talk to the finance guy. I told him I felt that was stupid and told him not to call me because I will never by a bike there because I don't like the way they do business. About a week later I had a voicemail from the sales man telling me they were really trying to make room for new inventory and the price on the zx10 i was looking at has dropped call us back for an appointment. I didn't. Two days later I was able to get the call and kindly asked not to call again and assured him I would never buy a bike there. But that's just my experience. I've been biting my tongue since I joined the forum but it seems they have another person convinced their getting a deal on a polished turd.

this is from the linked thread.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=66128&highlight=cycle+search

Read that thread.. Mine is similar. I was looking for a track bike, and the sales guys were absolutely no help at all.. they kept trying to act like they knew what they were talking about, and they honestly had no clue. They were not listening to what I was saying/wanting. It was a horrid experience. Not to mention everything they were trying to sell me was BTS and way overpriced. I was looking for a track bike, salvaged title, etc. I didn't mind a little BTS but overpriced galore. I actually pm'd you a few times about it and were no help at all.

Well first off the person you delt with a year ago in the shop was fired shortly there after for exactly what you and others complained of. Secondly, I still have our pm's and the only help I did not provide you was a steal of a deal. So because I would not sell a bike at a dream, no one would pass up price, you want to bash? I could post it up if you need a refresh, because it seemed as if we were cool? Get serious. We have not had a pushy sales guy here since the last one left in September of last year. I have always treated OR memebers exceptionally well I do believe. I don't expect people to love the list price. It is there for a reason though. We are not running a shoe string operation here. Our bikes get dyno'ed and an actual inspection so we can know what we are selling to the community. With test rides, we don't allow them until the paperwork is done on the bike so liability is out of our hands. The insurance for that is crazy expensive. I can PROMISE you that most all used dealers that are allowing it are not properly covered and if something went wrong, you would be screwed. We have never had an issue with a customer taking a bike after paperwork was signed and having an issue that could not be resolved. Feel free to continue to bash our prices, but I promise you, no one in Columbus cares more about making sure customers are taken care of more than we do. I really don't remember anyone else at the OR camp site cook up burgers for people. Oh yeah, that was me. I care. Most do not.