Suspension Tuning in Dayton?

AfroCBR

Hello all,

I was fortunate to get an amazing deal on an Ohlins shock (about $1600 less than retail ;)), in short, I need help in having it set for my weight (sag and such). I wondered if anyone knew of a professional who can tune Ohlins suspensions in the Dayton area....or if it would be best for me to ship my shock to Ohlins directly....any advice is much appreciated. Thanks, take care, and ride safe friends! :)

Reuben Frankenfield at 35 Motorsports. Sponsor on here. He's out of Indy...

Two others if you wish to send outside Reuben?

Mike at Thermosman or Robert out of Spiegler... Both Ohlins specific, but Reuben has as much info as they have - Mike may have a bit more, but he usually doesn't touch anything anymore and has his staff do it - he's too busy with AMA stuff...

Reuben Frankenfield at 35 Motorsports. Sponsor on here. He's out of Indy...

Two others if you wish to send outside Reuben?

Mike at Thermosman or Robert out of Spiegler... Both Ohlins specific, but Reuben has as much info as they have - Mike may have a bit more, but he usually doesn't touch anything anymore and has his staff do it - he's too busy with AMA stuff...

Awesome! Thanks for the great info bro!

The Spiegler guys are local here in Centerville.

By chance do you have an address?! Thanks for all your help thus far!

Click here if you've never used the internet. :D

I don't know if they do that type of stuff other than just sell the products there. Tell us if you find out they do.

or Address

I don't believe they do it there at all. I think they are an official Ohlins service center at the track. However, I suspect that they might do in house stuff at certain times when Robert comes down...

Click here if you've never used the internet. :D

I don't know if they do that type of stuff other than just sell the products there. Tell us if you find out they do.

or Address

I don't believe they do it there at all. I think they are an official Ohlins service center at the track. However, I suspect that they might do in house stuff at certain times when Robert comes down...

Brian and Nick...I called and spoke w/ Robert today in detail about setting my suspension and he seems VERY knowledgable..and spoke with me in length about how he would be setting my suspension (at least 35 mins)....and they definietly DO tune Ohlins' suspensions it at their Centerville location (thx for the link Nick..I guess I should have just tried searching it!)...they are gonna hook me up this Wednesday! I'm stoked!

check out bpro in nky. he is the suspension guru.

pm me for his contact info.

Thx for the contact info jonni...if locally doesn't work I will hit them up...thx and ride safe little brother

• Upvote 1

Brian and Nick...I called and spoke w/ Robert today in detail about setting my suspension and he seems VERY knowledgable..and spoke with me in length about how he would be setting my suspension (at least 35 mins)....and they definietly DO tune Ohlins' suspensions it at their Centerville location (thx for the link Nick..I guess I should have just tried searching it!)...they are gonna hook me up this Wednesday! I'm stoked!

Thx for the contact info jonni...if locally doesn't work I will hit them up...thx and ride safe little brother

Yeah, that Robert guy is a slow poke. He's lucky he can even balance a bike! Tell him I said that.

Be prepared to duck, though!:D

Is Robert there every day now?

• 7 months later...

Robert's a pro with Ohlins, but he was able to set up my Penske.

Awesome guy, fucking KNOWLEDGEABLE! Knows his shit, and very friendly. My bike is alot better with a solid suspension baseline. Cant wait to really test it out at Nelson.