Monster Energy Race Replica in Dayton

NinjaNick

I was driving home from work at 11pm last night and saw in the display window of Vista Kawasaki www.kawasakivista.com a beautiful race replica street legal Ninja! It was beautiful! I saw it again today because I drove by it on the way to work. I'm stopping there this weekend to check it out up close.

The bike is for sell about 1mile from my home.

141190_haydenhacking.jpg

I was driving home from work at 11pm last night and saw in the display window of Vista Kawasaki www.kawasakivista.com a beautiful race replica street legal Ninja! It was beautiful! I saw it again today because I drove by it on the way to work. I'm stopping there this weekend to check it out up close.

The bike is for sell about 1mile from my home.

141190_haydenhacking.jpg

I glanced at the last sentence and though it said This bike is for sell about 1 mile from my home.

LMAO! Chris, it did buddy, I changed it right after you probably read it. ;)

I know you was just being smartass. It's all good. I'm guilty of doing that sometimes myself. :D

Ok I didn't mis read it.

I should have quoted it and I would have felt better...

But I am know for justs skimming

Yeah the monster replica looks good (better then their regular bikes) I always think Kawis are too plane.

Yeah, unfortunately I agree. They normally are just one solid color with no graphics.

Kawi = solid one color plain

Honda = Give the wing facking rest try something different (Tribal or wing)

Yamaha = does pretty good with solid color with accent to offset ( and Dual color models)

Suzuki = Multi color, sometimes they go way to far though with colors.

I think Kawi should combing real small amounts of their other colors into their bikes. Green/orange, Blue/orange, Blue/green, Yellow/silver, orange/silver.

Hey man looks sweet! I am stopping by there on Monday to check out the specs and see if it is more than just a stock 6R.

I went inside. It's just a stock 6r with the race graphics. Would be cool though if they had after market suspension and shit on it.

It's always cheaper to buy a stock one and do it yourself though. They have a 14 there called "Stock by Brock". It has all the Brock goodies on it. It would be cheaper to just do it yourself after you buy a stock bike most likely.

I went inside. It's just a stock 6r with the race graphics. Would be cool though if they had after market suspension and shit on it.

It's always cheaper to buy a stock one and do it yourself though. They have a 14 there called "Stock by Brock". It has all the Brock goodies on it. It would be cheaper to just do it yourself after you buy a stock bike most likely.

Actually a buddy of mine got his 14 from Vista and his bike was picked up at Vista for Brock. His bike was Brocks Guinea pig. I think they ended up with 187 witht the secondary butterflies in and airbox. Their best number they got was in the 190 range and would be over 200 with Ram air at speed.

Vista is a little overpriced on bikes. I just get apparel and bike parts/oil from them.

Yeah only place I had luck buying from within an hour is F&S when they had suzuki. Every where else is too much and sad but true cheaper (even with gas prices) to go up to the Cleveland/Akron area to purchase.