Calling all tard riders. CRP Thursday!

Moto-Brian

Well, u won't piss me off! I don't know who u pissed off, but it wasnt anyone in my club! I know I'm sure I can run with the bigger tards, hell... last time I went with a mixed group, it was a lot of fun! My bike has a tard motor in it, so that has to count for something! If you have a problem with the speed differance, I don't see that being an issue, unless you all are doing 40 sec lap times!

Oh, it was plenty from your group... We were the "Big Bad Bike Guys" and went to Beaver to prove a point on our clapped out XR100s...

No biggie. It's a done deal. I just prefer to ride big bikes together. Or at least stuff as small as maybe 85s and such. I don't care how fast you ride around that place, big bikes sideways are no mix with little bikes cornering like a road bike...

I'll pass...

When did u go to Beaver on a XR? I don't remember u coming out on a "clapped out XR100"?? Was it a practice/track day or a racing event? If u ever want to try your hand at racing with us again, we have a XR100 only class that is a huge hit!!

I'd have to agree to a point that a 50cc mini and a tard on the track at the same time might be a little crazy with the closing speeds and what not. But, if one of them mini's (85cc or higher) can run the same lap times as the larger tards, then I say there is no big safety concern! Sideways or not, doesn't matter if you are running around the same lap times!

I race my NSR125 with the CRF150R's and 85cc two smokes all the time and the lines around CRP are very close to the ones I take! Never had a problem with it in the past, that's why I'm wondering when u ran with us on the track. No big deal.

BTW, our last race of the season is coming up.. Oct 23rd!! We will have a 2hr endurance race! Bring them "clapped out" XR's with your team and let's all bump elbows and have fun!! Free food after all the racing also!! Can't beat that

When did u go to Beaver on a XR? I don't remember u coming out on a "clapped out XR100"?? Was it a practice/track day or a racing event? If u ever want to try your hand at racing with us again, we have a XR100 only class that is a huge hit!!

I'd have to agree to a point that a 50cc mini and a tard on the track at the same time might be a little crazy with the closing speeds and what not. But, if one of them mini's (85cc or higher) can run the same lap times as the larger tards, then I say there is no big safety concern! Sideways or not, doesn't matter if you are running around the same lap times!

I race my NSR125 with the CRF150R's and 85cc two smokes all the time and the lines around CRP are very close to the ones I take! Never had a problem with it in the past, that's why I'm wondering when u ran with us on the track. No big deal.

It was a while ago. We were labeled by a few to be too aggressive on the tards so, we took our shit boxes up and won the 3 hour and I think top 3 or 5 in the regular classes.

As far as the 85s, again - this is one reason why the issues arose. The little bikes MAY run as fast as the tards, but the thing is that I cannot pass you underneath w/o issue if I am sideways. Plus, the little bike guys are typically riddled with emotions and they get pissed that we do such things. Thus, the people being upset at us.

Whatever the case, it doesn't matter and I am not going to keep at this discussion. If you guys come when we are there, no biggie - I would say we just split the groups and let you have a clear track as many of your guys aren't as fast. Thus, a safety issue.

Well, I can tell ya that things have changed with the club and we don't have them cry babies anymore, so I'd say come back out and have some cheap fun! Plus, since I run the club.. We are making some HUGE changes for 2011, new name (Ohio Mini Roadracing League, or OhioMiniGP), website, staff, tracks, etc... Also, the club is mostly tards/mini tards anyway and some have their own class. Hell, I even tossed my leg over a XR100 and 150R for the first time and it was a total blast! Now, I'm looking for XR for next season! If you don't have any bikes, I'm sure I can get ya a stock XR to race for the day!

As far as practice goes...when I'm on the track for practice, and if someone is faster behind me, I just move to the outside and let them go! I'm sure if I come down for one of these open track days, I'll be the only mini!

Me having some fun on a little XR!! Come back down and race with us again! The guys with huge egos left a while ago!

727a27d8.jpg

Edited by fireman_343