haters gonna hate

Hoblick

I've tried to like cruisers and just can't. I've ridden many different models and none of them excite me. I don't understand them. I don't like how they turn, I don't like their lack of power, I don't like how they sound, I don't like the image that precedes them, I think the amount of money owners spend on chrome/accessories is ludicrous. I don't even think the majority are comfortable. Maybe age will change me, but not right now.

However, to each his own. Enjoy the new ride if you follow thru.

^^Yes to about all of the above.... lol had a sport bike (not even one of the newer, faster versions) and decided that I was getting to comfortable with the speed part. I like the rush, dont get me wrong, but just old enough to know better. hence the cruiser..... no, its not the most comfortable thing. As you can tell mine dont turn for crap.... gettn used to that. the under powered thing doesnt bug me cause I'm not in any hurry. Gonna play with the sound a little cause its way to quite..... but you can get a sweet sound out of most any bike. just different tones is all....... not quite sure about the image part other than cool as hell. you just dont see bikes like mine everyday and I blacked most of it out cause I dont want to spend a load of money on chrome. A little bling dont hurt but it can go to far. I got a customer in southern ohio that has over 300 kuryaken skulls on his harley! Can you say overkill........ I guess cruisers is a older thing.....

okay, while i can see the beauty in some of these machines NONE of this peaks to harley davidson, the motor company isn't responsible for most of those bikes.

they are custom bikes, and could be powered with a victory engine, just as easy as a chevy 350... the harley bashing primarily comes from their severe lack of horsepower (even for air cooled twins)

I have never been a Harley rider and probably never will. It is not really the bike but the riding style it encourages. Minimum gear and an I own this road attitude. Other than that I just enjoy dual sport bikes because they tend to be taller and more comfortable for someone my size.

Nope...not a fan at all.

I agree some are nice to look at, but that is it for me.

I owned a 2007 Night Train, I had to find out for myself if it was for me, it was not.

I was more anti-Harley Davidson when I owned one than I was before and even now.