Iphone 4 IOS 4.1 Jailbreak

BikerBoy

To those of us , who would like to Jailbreak their Iphone 4 , but stuck with the 4.1 IOS and weren't able to Jailbreak their phones , I got news for you :D

Tomorrow , Sunday , 10.10.10

at 10:10 AM accourding to this Website The new GreanPois0n jailbreak for Iphone 4 4.1 and Ipod 4Gen will be available .

So as I was waiting for it my self , Thought I'd share the news

yeah but not the Iphone 4 :p

Ohhh and it has to be the OLD firmware " 01.59.00 "

If you have an Iphone4 IOS 4.1 with a new Firmware , Sorry you will have to wait longer.

Of course if you haven't Updated your Iphone4 to 4.1 yet but want to .... there is a way to update your IOS without updating ur firmware." just saying "

To those of us , who would like to Jailbreak their Iphone 4 , but stuck with the 4.1 IOS and weren't able to Jailbreak their phones , I got news for you :D

Tomorrow , Sunday , 10.10.10

at 10:10 AM accourding to this Website The new GreanPois0n jailbreak for Iphone 4 4.1 and Ipod 4Gen will be available .

So as I was waiting for it my self , Thought I'd share the news

SHatter and greanPois0n have been put on hold.... Limera1n is out now and working. I just jb my iPhone 4 on 4.1 iOS

I've found that for the most part, I don't need to jailbreak. The additions to iOS 4 cover most of the things that I wanted anyway. Wallpaper, categories, backgrounding apps, etc. I still have it jailbroken, though, because of the tethering (I don't really think that AT&T should be charging people an additional monthly fee to use the bandwidth that they've already paid a montly fee for), which I actually haven't used since getting the 4.