Input on tactical shotguns.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Ah, I see. How much trouble do they give you? Is it just a lot of hoops or do they dig pretty deep into your background?

Actually its not that bad. I've done it via a Trust, so basically its a $200 check, fill out the paperwork, and hurry up and wait. I have a .22 can on order and that'll be it for this year. I might do an SBR and an SBS next year.

Actually its not that bad. I've done it via a Trust, so basically its a $200 check, fill out the paperwork, and hurry up and wait. I have a .22 can on order and that'll be it for this year. I might do an SBR and an SBS next year.

Interesting. I figured if you had to deal with the ATF it would be a pita.

Don't waste your money on folding stocks or stockless pistol grips. They render the gun useless IMO. Go with that Mossberg or Chevy's setup.

I have heard quite a bit that pistol grip only setups may look cool but they make it pretty much useless. It gives you no control whatsoever.

I followed the crowd and got an 870, finally got a chance to shoot it this weekend at some clays as well as some targets. Mine is the same as chevys but mine came with the seven shot extension and I plan on getting ATIs pistol grip stock with adjustible stock length and cheekpad as well as being foldable.

I followed the crowd and got an 870, finally got a chance to shoot it this weekend at some clays as well as some targets. Mine is the same as chevys but mine came with the seven shot extension and I plan on getting ATIs pistol grip stock with adjustible stock length and cheekpad as well as being foldable.

Get on cheaperthandirt.com.