2008 M1

flounder

I wouldn't call them a backmarker team. Plus, they get Michelins this year due to Edwards. Toseland and Edwards ain't no back marker team, for sure...

Yeah each rider is sure enough World calibur (maybe except Kur Rob) but that is just the term to define where the team was running at in the series. Considering I think Stoner was lapping Guintolli in some races.

Yeah Edwards and Toesland are not Backmarkers, but the bike may make them near the back (unfortunately, I was hoping to see Toesland get a real shot) this year.

I always loved watching the Foot camera on the yamahas showing the Dry clutch spinning, always blew me away.

Yeah each rider is sure enough World calibur (maybe except Kur Rob) but that is just the term to define where the team was running at in the series. Considering I think Stoner was lapping Guintolli in some races.

Yeah Edwards and Toesland are not Backmarkers, but the bike may make them near the back (unfortunately, I was hoping to see Toesland get a real shot) this year.

I always loved watching the Foot camera on the yamahas showing the Dry clutch spinning, always blew me away.

The bikes are going to be factory supplied. Think the team Melandri rode for - step down Honda... They won't get the cool newest parts right away, but it isn't going to be a bastard team, either. With signing Toseland and Edwards, they have something they are offering to make these guys come aboard.

This isn't what Guintolli rode last year...

The bikes are going to be factory supplied. Think the team Melandri rode for - step down Honda... They won't get the cool newest parts right away, but it isn't going to be a bastard team, either. With signing Toseland and Edwards, they have something they are offering to make these guys come aboard.

This isn't what Guintolli rode last year...

I hope you are right, but that is something I will have to see to believe, as it has always been that way.

Last closest bikes I can remember for satellite teams was Melandri in the 2006season. Rossi and Gibernau close sometimes, Rossi and Barros first year of 4 strokes.

But the Pramac D'antin Ducati team has never been on par with the Coarse team IMO.

For the series, Toesland, and Edwards sake I hope they get machines that are competitive (though still kind doubt they will be at the level of Stoner and Rossi will be) year.