Stolen 1911

max power

My grandfather brought back his service weapon from WWII and has used it as his home defense weapon ever since. It was discovered missing Thursday, but could have been missing for longer. It was last seen in August.

The Gun:

Colt 1911 .45

Ser # 459xxx

U.S. GOVERNMENT PROPERTY stamped on the side.

It was most likely taken by a troubled family member and sold for drug money in the Columbus area, but that is speculation. It could be any where by now. If approached to buy a WWII era 1911, please contact me, or the FAIRFIELD COUNTY Sheriffs office.

As you can imagine, there is extreme sentimental value here. There is a reward for its safe return. Please spread the word.

Stock photo, but looks like this:

Colt_1.jpg

Nice looking piece. Someone's in trouble.

It was his pride and joy. He guarded McArthur in Japan after the war and carried one along with a machine gun.

This is about the lowest thing a family member could do to him. Real fucked up deal.

Dude, that sucks, sorry to hear this. I know quite a few people who have had firearms stolen, both by strangers and family members. Really shitty when it's a family member.

If I help to have it returned to you, the only reward I want is to shoot it a couple times. That would be pretty sweet especially since it stood between McArthur and the enemy.