FS: Joe Rocket RKT-Hybrid Helmet

EOdesmo

How you liking the KTM?

Hey Tpoopa...

I'm liking the SD alot. All stock(right now). All day comfort. Still need to get the plates to lower the foot pegs. Other than the peg position, its really comfortable for me.

Also, I'm less of a hooligan on it than my prev. 3 bikes, especially the Aprilia... :crazy:

You guys riding this weekend?

Man I am thinking about this!!! I like wearing my N8 dawg HJC with the XR but I live on the river and hate the bugs, when I have my goggles or glasses on...

If I thought I'd be getting another Sumo, I'd keep it. Fits perfect, very comfortable. But, I already have too many helmets and looking to get a carbon HJC RPS-10 for christmas. Just dont need the RKT. Paid $154 for it.

• 3 months later...
I have a large Vega helmet and would like to trade anyone for a medium helmet. It is used so if you have a new one or one that is nicer I would gladly pay to make up the difference.

dude seriously.. after three threads i think we get it.. you need to trade for a medium helmet.. try CRAIGSLIST or just selling it..