DirecTV and G4tv

magley64

Anyone else on DirecTV?

they dropped G4 today, if you enjoy G4 as much as I do, call 1-888-9-WeAreG4 and ask to speak to an agent, explain that one of your channels is missing, they will submit a ticket about the problem. The idea that if they get enough tickets about it, they will re-start negotiations.

(this is just their outsourced customer service, so they may have no idea what you're talking about.)

you can also call the corporate office @ (310)964-5000, this is the company's direct number, so they definitely know what's going on.

you can also contact Ellen Fillipiak, senior VP of customer care using the following link.

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIFnorail.jsp?assetId=P4960016#h:561.295

I want my channel back!

Is G4 still even in operation? Seriously, I rarely saw anything on there that I wanted to watch. I miss the REAL geek channel, TechTv, previously called ZDnet.

alive and kicking, includes such shows as ninja warrior, it's effin science, and AOTS.

quantum physics,,,no,,,,gallactica,,no,,,,,Ee4,,,,no,,,,STARGATE!!!! that's it. but i don't think thats the g4 channel and i have durectv..if so i have been missing alot...i'm buzzed so carry on..i'm going back to the "over the air tv"