might be looking for a job soon.

cOoTeR

No not really. After my friend heads over every time I feel like I need to play my part in it all. Maybe just the reserves? But im getting old and im not even sure if they would take me cuz of my knees.

Even better reasoning! The knees could very well be a limitation for you though. :(

Good luck getting a decent job in the military right now. Everyone ran to the military and now its full of a bunch of pansies, and you prob have no chance of you going in at a higher pay grade either. They don't "need" you so they aren't going to try to entice you to come in.

Good luck getting a decent job in the military right now. Everyone ran to the military and now its full of a bunch of pansies, and you prob have no chance of you going in at a higher pay grade either. They don't "need" you so they aren't going to try to entice you to come in.

There are still some jobs that need filling and they will pay very well for the right person

He makes a very good point. On the other hand, going in as a "CB" in the Navy you could get $20,000 sign on bonus. CBs go into the desert and build stuff. They work alongside the Marines a lot. They're ALWAYS looking for CBs.