FS: Ogio No Drag Backpack

Bad324

How many taco stains are visible?

no mexican food stains, everytime I was out riding and wanted to stop for chipotle I never had the backpack on me

bump someone buy this and my jacket to put towards my trailer fund :D

Edited by Bad324

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Free bump. Come on guys, THis is probably the best MC specific back pack out there. I have one of these and it's great. A lot of padding, a lot nice features. I used to commute an hour one way to work on the R1 with one of these. Large work laptop, pair of shoes, dress pants, a few work files, extra helmet visor. It was a heavy load but I didn't even know it was there with the padding. Ive taken it fully loaded on long 3 day trips as well. You can be in a fully tuck on the highway and barely notice it's on there.

I may be interested in this. I'll shoot you a PM. I'm sure this looks shady considering this is my first post, but that would be because i found your post via a google search, lol. I have rep on kawiforums if you need some reassurance.

Thanks

what up long time no see guys! bad, if the pending doesn't go through hit me up. you still have my number?

no shit! where have you been? I still got it so I'll let ya know if it doesn't go through

ive been hibernating loll....hey no big deal if you have a buyer it just looks convenient. let me know though

man I can't blame ya with this shitty winter

ive yet to hear from him since he originally said he wanted it, I'm gonna give it another day and if not i'll shoot over a text. I'm getting ancy to order some parts :lol: