*NOW AVAILABLE* Limited Edition Traxxas Slash Kawasaki RC Car @ Schiets!

ICEMAN

One of the most reliable RC Cars ever built is now available @ Schiets Motorsports for a limited time, with...

FREE SHIPPING!!! to Ohio Riders members only.

Price is $269.99, after tax its $288.85.

These cars are only being sold through Kawasaki.

5183904053_924ed0f3bd_z.jpg

Here is a link to the Traxxas Slash.

http://www.traxxas.com/products/models/electric/5803slash

The only difference between the Kawasaki Edition and original Slash is basically the appearance. Limited numbers of this Kawasaki Edition are being produced.

Here is what it looks like...

kawasaki4.jpg

kawasaki3.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

Are these the 2.4 short course versions that retail for $249 direct from Traxxas or the 4x4 versions which would be a KILLER deal?

I'm pretty sure they're the 2WD, but they're the 5803, not the 5805. The 5803 is $249.99 without the limited edition Kawasaki body. MSRP with the Kawasaki body is $269.99. The PN is K11001-487. FYI.

I'm pretty sure they're the 2WD, but they're the 5803, not the 5805. The 5803 is $249.99 without the limited edition Kawasaki body. MSRP with the Kawasaki body is $269.99. The PN is K11001-487. FYI.

correct. and im working on an OR discount. link changed in first post, sorry for the mix up!

Edited by ICEMAN

doesn't traxxas sell them assembled?

building my Tamaya "dirt thrasher" 4x4 buggy was 80% of the fun. The driving would have been way cooler if I hadn't been spending so much time waiting for the damn battery to charge... 4wd destroyed batteries...

I looked into a glowfuel stadium truck a few years back, but I don't need another expensive hobby...

doesn't traxxas sell them assembled?

building my Tamaya "dirt thrasher" 4x4 buggy was 80% of the fun. The driving would have been way cooler if I hadn't been spending so much time waiting for the damn battery to charge... 4wd destroyed batteries...

I looked into a glowfuel stadium truck a few years back, but I don't need another expensive hobby...

Yup, they are RTR...

Ben-

Yup, caught that... I am asking my Kaw dealer for a price. Who pays retail anymore??

:D

talked with the Director of Operations and he said...

"b/c of the limited mark-up on these units, he does not want to discount the item itself, but he will do FREE SHIPPING!!!

There is so little mark up on these, it isnt funny.

We currently have 2 on order.

Price will be $288.85 SHIPPED!

first post updated!

Edited by ICEMAN

Damn, you guys sure take your remote control toys seriously. :eek: I haven't had one since I was a little kid.:p

i still have my Golden Arrow RC Car from the early 90's from RadioShack. best RC Car that the Shack ever built. These Traxxas are bad ass. The new Ken Block Ford is tight. on Traxxas Home page. www.traxxas.com