2008 Cbr1000rr

Casper

So, how does one get a job doing press release coverage for these websites and such? I am very interested not only to ride whatever motorcycle I can (I'll be traveling with the Buell guys throughout the US this year), but I'd like to start writing editorials on such things...

So, how does one get a job doing press release coverage for these websites and such? I am very interested not only to ride whatever motorcycle I can (I'll be traveling with the Buell guys throughout the US this year), but I'd like to start writing editorials on such things...

speaking of buell, that new rotax engine makes me happy.

speaking of buell, that new rotax engine makes me happy.

We'll see how it goes. I will have 7 different venues to ride the bike. I'm interested in how the motor will do. I'm completely NOT sold on the style of the bike, but if it can handle well enough, I'll be impressed and happy. If it doesn't, it's going to be a long year with it...

You've got more balls than me my friend. I'd never swing my leg over anything made by HD and willingly go over 50mph. That and the bass ackwards front brake they've got has never gotten a good review that I've read of. Of course they finaly got the front forks on correctly.

Are the race bikes belt drive like the street versions?

You've got more balls than me my friend. I'd never swing my leg over anything made by HD and willingly go over 50mph. That and the bass ackwards front brake they've got has never gotten a good review that I've read of. Of course they finaly got the front forks on correctly.

Are the race bikes belt drive like the street versions?

Actually, the motor is a Rotax similar to that of the Aprillia Mille motor. A little more refined, actually.

Outside that, it is belt drive, but again, it isn't a true track day of sorts. More like an aggressive demo day and we police the groups. I like twins and am always willing to try new bikes. I've been harsh on the Buell (Ask Monte) and I think this is an opportunity where I can get my foot in the door with an OEM for future progression whether with HD or another OEM...

I will honestly keep an open mind and my reporting of how the bike is won't be biased just because I am sorta working with the company. It's an STT deal anyways and we go through Monte on this. I'm excited. I'd love them to be ZX10s or ZX6s, but hey... Maybe that comes along at a later date?

I sucked in English class writing papers, so it would be out for me. I know the admins on the site bikeland were in journalism for awhile and they decided to start the bikeland site in 2001 and got sponsors including Kawasaki themselves and that's all I know. I'm guessing they just applied themselves and became motorcycle journalist. They get to go to DEALER only shows and do reports and see all the good shit before any public. Also as you know get to ride them first and do reports on them. Awesome job for sure.:cool: