Anyong go to the Euclid Gun show 11/20 or 21?

redkow97

I've talked about picking up a firearm for a while, and although unexpected washer/dryer replacement, and then unexpected car replacement has destroyed my budget; I spent about an hour and a half at the Euclid gun show with my uncle yesterday.

I have no basis for comparison when it comes to gun shows, but I thought it was "okay."

from what my uncle said, there are a lot more 'accessories' sellers and fewer actually firearms for sale than there used to be.

I went through looking at .22 rifles for plinking and 12 gauge home defense shotguns, and my uncle was looking for a good first gun for his grand kids (8 and 6).

I think he's going to end up buying them a ruger bearcat. He's in love with my grandfather's old single-six, and I must admit that his enthusiasm for it has me considering one as well.

Still, i think a 10/22 is probably the way I'll end up going first, and then wait around for a decent deal on cheap home defense shotgun. Fin Feather & Fur has the Mossberg Maverick 88 for $179 brand new, so that might be my go-to. buy a pistol grip, and be done with it...

But anyway, was anyone else there?