Finished my 1100 last night

Beegreenstrings

Like it says finished my 1100 comp gun last night. Kind-of... The speedfeed ramp never showed up from Brownells yet so I have one last thing to do to it. Holds 9 and 1 in the pipe so I am still under the open class. Actually the choate extension tube can be adjusted by turning the cap screw and pushing in or pulling out so you can pretty much shoot in any class.

Found that I will most likely need a gas ring soon. Typical 1100.

Shoot Benelli's and you won't have this problem. :D

True, But there is that damn issue with adding stuff to the gun, like a tac light.. One guy I worked with carried a 14" m1 ansd with the surefire on it it jammed. He talked to a Benelli tech and the decisded to saw 2" off the but. The thing just screames out shells now. He's allways in heavy body armor anyway so it works for him.

Shoot Benelli's and you won't have this problem. :D

When traveling the curcuit. You see that almost everyone uses the 1100 due to its cheap parts and wide range of upgrades. Even in the pump classes you see everyone has 870's for the same reason.

Ahhh... Nope... Seen them jam worse than the 1100's w/poor gas rings, way too many times. Not just with the tac guns either. The SuperSport and the Black Eagles (1) have the same issue.

Plus the charge for such items as stated above for the benelli's are crazy!

That shell extension and that bolt handle and the speed ramp (if it ever gets here) only set me back 125.00 w/shipping.

Oh by the way I do shoot Beretta but the damn parts for it are crazy as well. The extension for my Extrema, I think, was like 200.00 and it only gave me 8... Unlimited class I need at least 10. It is one thing to get beat becuase you could have taken down a few more plates with the shotgun, faster and easier. But, I hate to get completely spanked.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Can't argue that parts for the Benelli's aren't cheap, but I have an SBEII and have never had it jam once in the field or at the range. Jams with them are typically because of too light a load being used so they don't cycle properly. But the damn thing shoots so soft I've never seen a need to use a very light load.

Nice build on the 1100 regardless!