Queen James comin' home for his first game tonight....

Fonzie

at first all the lebron james hate was pretty entertaining, now cleveland fans are just giving off that 'bitter ex girlfriend' vibe

yup.

38 points from lebron is like walking up to the bitter ex-girlfriend and punchin her in her ovaries!

Edited by ICEMAN

Dear World,

I dont want, need or care about your "approval" or what you think about me

Im not a "big city" and I'm glad I lack the pretentious assholes from them

I don't care that you hate me and can only ever point to weather being cold

Ive got the best fans in the world, you know REAL fans that stick by my side no matter what

I love what I am and I love my people, if you dont well then sucks for you

Love,

Cleveland

:D

Hopefully people used this "homecoming" as closure and will die down. If not so what? We'll do what we damn well please. Do you REALLY think that if we won that game, shut lequit out and did nothing but cheer the cavs without a single boo that people would suddenly love Cleveland? No and we know that so we could care less so have the fuck off attitude and we'll do as we please

What they didn't show on tv or say (at least from what I've been told)...

In the 3rd qtr there was an out of bounds play and LeQuit was standing in the corner by the Cavs bench, Varajeo got subbed out and as he walked off the court ripped off LeQuits headband. When LBJackass extended his hand thinking Andy was playing, Andy let out a clear FUCK YOU I could hear from 26 rows back. The ones who did see it loved it, the refs either didnt see it or let it go somehow.

Ryan Hollins....has no dog in the fight and actually should be ecstatic the fatherless bastard left because he now gets lots of playing time. But he decides that multiple times he should slap him upside the head as well as give him an accidental tapper on a rebound

The 8 cop beating of some idiot pretty much courtside, still not sure what the scuffle was about but it was amusing. A couple heat "fans" decided to do the whole kid at the Indians game routine and got doused with beer and boos.

Edited by Bad324

Dear World,

I dont want, need or care about your "approval" or what you think about me

Im not a "big city" and I'm glad I lack the pretentious assholes from them

I don't care that you hate me and can only ever point to weather being cold

Ive got the best fans in the world, you know REAL fans that stick by my side no matter what

I love what I am and I love my people, if you dont well then sucks for you

Love,

Cleveland

:D

Hopefully people used this "homecoming" as closure and will die down. If not so what? We'll do what we damn well please. Do you REALLY think that if we won that game, shut lequit out and did nothing but cheer the cavs without a single boo that people would suddenly love Cleveland? No and we know that so we could care less so have the fuck off attitude and we'll do as we please

Dear Cleveland,

That's great, and we're happy that you're happy. If we could make a small request, could you please stop exporting crushing depression to the rest of the country? We could compromise and just swap yours with Detroit's. Also, we've noticed that you haven't had a vacation in a while, might we suggest stopping by Yankee Stadium? We have an excellent display of our World Series rings.

Hugs and kisses,

New York

• Upvote 1

Dear Cleveland,

That's great, and we're happy that you're happy. If we could make a small request, could you please stop exporting crushing depression to the rest of the country? We could compromise and just swap yours with Detroit's. Also, we've noticed that you haven't had a vacation in a while, might we suggest stopping by Yankee Stadium? We have an excellent display of our World Series rings.

Hugs and kisses,

New York

at least were not Detroit!!!! There is even a video that says so :lol:

That's true, but just imagine: Cleveland and Detroit can completely corner the market in crushing depression by just trading with each other. You can set the value so high that no other city would want it, and hoard it all to yourselves!

That's true, but just imagine: Cleveland and Detroit can completely corner the market in crushing depression by just trading with each other. You can set the value so high that no other city would want it, and hoard it all to yourselves!

thats too much evil to even consider, you knock it off