Buy my 636!

NinjaNick

2003 Black w/metallic flake 636 Ninja. 18.5k miles Muzzy slip-on, Greg LED flushmounts, frame sliders, custom undertail, sportech black chrome windscreen, Sintered pads, BMC race filter, etc..

Already have a buyer, but will give to someone else for $4,000 OBO

My636.jpg

0506071404b.jpg

2003636.jpg

The last picture the frame sliders are off, but they're black and on there now.

damn, i would buy it but i think i need something with fewer miles.

This bike is well maintained with the oil changes. Synthetic changes constantly throughout the year. Got the valves done last year too. It runs strong for a 6. I hate getting rid of it, but I can't keep 2 bikes.

Being that I'm a big boy I might go 14, because the smaller bikes hurt my knees like a mo-fo. If my weakness for an agile bike takes over probably a white '08gixxer 1k.

You do realize you left yourself wide open on this one right.. I will let you go. :D

This bike is well maintained with the oil changes. Synthetic changes constantly throughout the year. Got the valves done last year too. It runs strong for a 6. I hate getting rid of it, but I can't keep 2 bikes.

kinda like buying a well maintained car with 100k miles though. itll work fine, i just want something with less miles. (my car has 214k miles)

Pretty fair price, guys. Think about this - it is an in-line four. Seen these motors go well into 50k before...

I'd say for $4k he's right in the ballpark. Looks SUPER clean, as well. Plus, the 636 makes a similar year 600 owner wondering what you did to make your bike so much faster...

• 2 weeks later...
there she goes huh?

as long as you have a bike by spring it will be all good.

you will not miss her all too much when you have a replacemnet.

True.

I've always been one to get attached to my cars/bikes. As stupid as it sounds, I feel weak in the stomach sometimes when I think about it being gone. :confused: