newb

phil

hey or , my name is phil, been on here for a second and never said anything. i barely get on, but just wanted to say hey. im a senior at ostate, got a shitty gsxr 600 as a starter bike, gay tyler (tbutera ) or whatever drove it to my house when i first got it. i have pics but its a shitty 600 so i dont know how much you would care to see it. looking to get a stretched 1k in the spring. nothing crazy just somthing fun. im sure i know some of you on here seeing as im on columbus racing as well. flame me.

yep, and all 7 of them could use a good lickin...but i dont like you enough to let you enjoy them all, so 3 or 4 should do

ever get that key outta your gas cap or is that terd still sittin? how about the carb issue and shifter?

posted up in the garage. suppose to take it to cs here in jan to get a few things done. then flat black it and roll around singing chamllionaire in the suburbs pegn the rpms like they do in biker boys

posted up in the garage. suppose to take it to cs here in jan to get a few things done. then flat black it and roll around singing chamllionaire in the suburbs pegn the rpms like they do in biker boys

mother-of-god-super-troopers-1.jpg