Too lazy (re: droid X music)

YSR_Racer_99

Okay, too lazy to google this, and Ben needs something to do, so here it is: Would like to get all of my music onto a micro SD card for my X. Currently using a realllly old Creative Zen Vision M (what? Six years old, or more.... great machine) 30gb player. Its been great, but I'd like to have everything in one place, just for convenience.

I've loaded some tunes onto my Droid with its 8gb micro SD card, and am half-heartedly looking for a 32gb card to replace that one.

Of the music I've already loaded onto the X, not all of it ended up in the same place. I like PowerAmp for playing the music, the EQ, etc, but want it to have access to all the songs. For instance, there are four Nickelback discs in the library when I use the default/ preloaded music player, but when I use PowerAmp, it only finds three of them.

On another, semi-related note, when I xferred the tunes to the X, some of them say "license expired" or needs to be renewed, even though I burned them from actual CD's which I own. When it tries to link to the net to "update the user license", the link is MIA.

Any thoughts? Oh, BTW, I am NOT a computer guy.

TIA

Jeff

Okay, too lazy to google this, and Ben needs something to do, so here it is: Would like to get all of my music onto a micro SD card for my X. Currently using a realllly old Creative Zen Vision M (what? Six years old, or more.... great machine) 30gb player. Its been great, but I'd like to have everything in one place, just for convenience.

I've loaded some tunes onto my Droid with its 8gb micro SD card, and am half-heartedly looking for a 32gb card to replace that one.

Of the music I've already loaded onto the X, not all of it ended up in the same place. I like PowerAmp for playing the music, the EQ, etc, but want it to have access to all the songs. For instance, there are four Nickelback discs in the library when I use the default/ preloaded music player, but when I use PowerAmp, it only finds three of them.

On another, semi-related note, when I xferred the tunes to the X, some of them say "license expired" or needs to be renewed, even though I burned them from actual CD's which I own. When it tries to link to the net to "update the user license", the link is MIA.

Any thoughts? Oh, BTW, I am NOT a computer guy.

TIA

Jeff

sounds like the tags may be messed up/inconsistent or your file system might be a little disorganized. my original droid finds all my music, but it doesn't necessarily categorize them correctly.