Vance's / Buckeye holiday hours...last minute shopping time

jblosser

Vance's is open today (Sunday) and Monday - they're usually closed.

Also open Christmas Eve.

picture.php?albumid=1035&pictureid=12885

In case anyone's trying to think of what to get for me, I'm still looking for a 1911: Sig Platinum, Colt Combat Elite, STI are in the running...:D

I have come to the conclusion that everyone including the LE office for Vance's, except the receptionist, are FUCKING IDIOTS! Took the Customer service rep from springfield to call so we could pick up the gun. Then they were going to charge us some astronomical price for it...

Fucktards!

Lowes home improvement store has a Liberty Centurion "fire and security" safe (12 gun safe) on sale for $297.

They sure do! :D

It's a great deal. But they will be back to normal at the first of the year...

This is the same safe I have hidden in my house.

Looks like there is a different "weekly ad" on lowes.com. The safe is not listed on this current ad. I do know the item number for the safe is 292952.

I ordered mine yesterday. The lowes i went to was out of stock, but was getting a shipment of 4 in this week. The store allowed me to reserve one of the 4.

Here is a link from amazon.com of the same safe.

http://www.amazon.com/Centurion-12-Gun-Safe-Liberty/dp/B002YO51W2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1293547178&sr=8-1

I can't find the safe on their site. :dunno:

I just saw this. Didn't realize you guys were talking about the Lowe's safe on this Vance's thread. I just got one of these! Started another thread about it, too.

I didn't see it on Lowe's site either. Just noticed it in a Lowe's store in Virginia a few weeks ago. Then I called home to see if they had them here in Ohio. Wife said I could have it for my Christmas present. Glad we waited till after Christmas, since they lowered the price!