Is he really wearing shorts!?

Casper

That's the general rule. Full leathers. I can't believe they let him do it, and I can't believe he thought it was a good idea.

unless youre slow - then you can wear jeans or spandex or whatever you want on your legs - as long as they cover your whole leg though....this dude must be deep into bubby land where they dont care if you rock shorts lol

Careful what you say everyone. Be careful calling him an idiot or saying what he did was stupid because you will have the ones on here saying he didnt crash and therefore was riding safely. Next thing you know we will have another scooter in a snowstorm ranting and raving thread.

Hypocrites. :)

Edited by flounder
  • Upvote 1

It's all good... He was wearing the new "Taupe/Cocoa Stuntah style 1 pc leathers... Sensibly maintain that street cred w/ these leathers that actually look like real street clothes. CE approved. Please specify skin color

Choice of Monster shirt w/ Banana Republic cargo shorts, or wife beater with skater shorts "

I think NewEnough carries them

Edited by Fonzie