Transitioning!

35RFTW

We are in the midst of our move to the south end of Columbus and may not be as easy to get a hold of for a week or two. It should be noted that we will be out of the shop for Dec 25th - Jan 4th. On the 4th, we are officially open in our new shop. With that being said, it is a complete mess right now! We are doing a lot of remodeling so don't mind the mess, we are still open for business. Sometime in March we will be doing a grand opening party as well. This will probably be one of the last posts you will see from me as Cycle Search. The next will be under Independent Motorsports. We will be a completely clean used motorcycle dealership. No more salvage! Our parts location in Delaware will be open a VERY limited amount of hours to maintain the license untill everythign can be sold off. If you are in need of a part, the best way to find out if we have it is to message me in here. I will get back to you ASAP. We have an exciting year ahead and I can't wait to see all of you come in the new shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder, we are between shops right now so if you need something try to check out our website first before calling. We should be completely up and running in the new shop toward the end of the month. The used parts area of the company in Delaware is not open for walk in customers at this time due to the transitioning. Please feel free to email me directly at JustinA@800390bike.com for any of you parts needs and I will see what I can do for you.