glow in the dark dew... Fail?

Beegreenstrings

has anyone ever tried this? I dont think it works but I could have been doing it wrong... Tried to make it work for the nephew on Xmas eve with no results to report?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AGt0TROlnA&playnext=1&list=PL2475C396F6CCF521&index=12

Snopes as a resource is good to refer to. They are not 100% always correct. One example -- if you research "Disney", snopes denies any truth to the rumor that the VHS cover of the Little Mermaid had a phallic symbol hidden in the center. I in fact had this copy but never new it until i had a garage sale two years ago. The lady who bought it from me pointed it out after she paid me my $1 dollar!! Snopes claims this story false. Of course -- not all of the VHS copies of the movie have the graphic -- after Disney discovered it, they pulled the rest from the shelves.

Yup. Fake. It was an internet prank.
Snopes as a resource is good to refer to. They are not 100% always correct. One example -- if you research "Disney", snopes denies any truth to the rumor that the VHS cover of the Little Mermaid had a phallic symbol hidden in the center. I in fact had this copy but never new it until i had a garage sale two years ago. The lady who bought it from me pointed it out after she paid me my $1 dollar!! Snopes claims this story false. Of course -- not all of the VHS copies of the movie have the graphic -- after Disney discovered it, they pulled the rest from the shelves.

You guys coulda at least had a little fun with this guy. :nono:

Snopes didn't say it wasn't there. They said that the artist who painted it did so because he was disgruntled at being let go after he finished that project; they talked to the artist who says it was accidental. They acknowledge that it was there (and show a picture of it). They don't say anything about it being pulled from the shelves, though, just that it was altered for the laser disc release.