Icon Patrol Waterproof Gloves

Casper

I have nothing bad to say about these guys. Awesome gloves. They came highly recommended to me by several people. I can see why. These things are warm, waterproof, and very comfortable. They even have a squeegee on the left thumb to clear your visor. The wrist strap is super easy to tighten and loosen even with the gloves on. I highly recommend these gloves to anyone wanting something warm and waterproof.

The specs:

• Keeps you in control when the weather turns foul
  • Waterproof chassis with full insulation
  • Premium-grade abrasion-resistant Battlehide goatskin palm
  • Reinforced rubber knuckle armor
  • Reflective graphics
  • Integrated goggle wipe helps keep shield clear
  • Pre-curved palm and fingers

dk3416443.jpg

dk3416443b.jpg

Have them. Love them. Last glove I use before I go to my heated Gerbings. No real break-in. Big selling points for me were the wide cuff, the easy-to-use (and durable) wrist strap, the reinforced knuckles, goat skin palm, and the waterproof liner. IP has them going for about $75. It took some time for Icon to go back to its roots and make nice gloves again.

Are they warm below 50 degrees? I have to stop with normal riding gloves at about ten miles and defrost my hands on the motor.

My regular gloves get me to 45-50. These are for below that. From what I've read, they do good at 20 for about 20 mins. My commute is 15 mins, so should be perfect.

i had some powertrip gloves from pony that cost me abotu 45 bucks that did me well for several hours at negative 5...need to go back there and get another pair since i lost mine

they werent all fancy and armored and stuff like the icon gloves though...but damn did they work

• 1 month later...