Venison

Speed

woops, ignore me I didn't read two pages back about the venison selling debate but see that it was answered.

Two pages back? Having everything on one page makes it a lot easier.

User CP -> Settings & Options: Edit Options -> Thread Display Options: Number of Posts to Show Per Page -> Drop Down menu to change posts per page.

Nothing wrong with feeding raw, a lot of dog owners do it. As long as it is a balanced diet it is very good for them. My boy gets raw about once a week, and Blue Buffalo kibble daily, been thinking of trying Taste of the Wild to see how he does on it. Having rice in it is not bad either like what was posted earlier...as long as there is a good protein source as the primary ingredient like chicken, duck, bison, whatever. Cal Natural and Fromms, or Orijen are good choices too for kibble if you can't find more vinison for raw. Kudos to you for being a good dog owner and trying ton provide good food for your pup. Everone assumed u have a wolf hybrid just because u r feeding raw, but it is good for pretty much any canine.

Edited by drew95gt

Two pages back? Having everything on one page makes it a lot easier.

User CP -> Settings & Options: Edit Options -> Thread Display Options: Number of Posts to Show Per Page -> Drop Down menu to change posts per page.

Wow! Much better. Thank you

I'm sure it is good for any canine, but typically you only do this for wolf dogs. I know that rice is not a bad thing in dog food, but a lot of your crap dog food will have it as oe of the main ingredients, not good, from what I've heard. I can see if you have a dog you want to feed it raw once a week, but trying to do it everyday can be quite expensive. But to each his own.