The most hilarious thing happened!! Best laugh EVER!! 100% REAL, No fake! Pwned!! LOL

Disclaimer

This thread http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=70824

reminded me:

So this one time, I was doing this thing right?... and I was minding my own business, but could've been doing something that pissed someone else off -- I dunno, doesn't matter. All the judgments I make about my behavior are 100% the right call, all the time. It's my world, you all are just passing through it.

Anyway, this other person was totally upset with me for no reason as far as I could tell, because I was just chilling, doing my own thing. Since I'm never in the wrong, I decided to give him something to be mad about and pulled a total uncalled for dick move. Dude was SOOO pissed and I was all :lol: :lol: :lol: and :D right in his face when he looked at me. Ohh man, so :mad::mad::mad: that guy was.

Pwned that tool!! I would've told you guys about it sooner, but I know there are SOME people on here that don't think what I did was the right thing and maybe some of my prior actions could've lead up to this douche getting what he deserved -- but they are wrong, and I really didn't want to have to explain myself to them because they're losers too, like that guy, and just don't 'get it'.

/fiction

Srsly though -- I love the different perspectives on ORDN. Just because they make you look at how your behavior or train of thought is interpreted by others' -- maybe step back and think about it a little bit.

This post wasn't directed at Swing'R or meant to mock him specifically, he's just the latest one that posted a thread about something that happened and how he handled it. There are TONS of other examples on here and the majority of the time there's counter-perspective that bubbles it's way to the top.

Thanks for entertaining me ORDN :cheers:

Tl;dr?

super-cool-story-bro.png

• Upvote 1

This post wasn't directed at Swing'R or meant to mock him specifically, he's just the latest one that posted a thread about something that happened and how he handled it. There are TONS of other examples on here and the majority of the time there's counter-perspective that bubbles it's way to the top.

Thanks for entertaining me ORDN :cheers:

Whatever I can do to help break up the winter bahhumbugs :)

this one time this guy was mad because I was parked in the left lane so I killed his family and ate his dog, it was so funny

I'd have done the same thing.