Skiing is boring... unless........

Casper

pussy! We used to do it without skis!
Exactly what I thought also...

Hell yeah, bumper skiing. We didn't use a rope either,

crouch down, hang onto the bumper and away ya go, somebody always face planted! :D

Hell yeah' date=' bumper skiing. We didn't use a rope either,

crouch down, hang onto the bumper and away ya go, somebody always face planted! :D[/quote']

That's how we did it! And the reason I lost my two front teeth at the age of 12...adult teeth....

yes, but I won the bet!

The bet was to see who could stay on the bus(public transportation) the longest. The pool of money was about $50. The cost of the dental work was $300. When my parents found out I lied(said I slipped on ice, and the school called the next day to turn me in)....I REALLY paid!

+1 UPS truck were the best

High bumpers, always better!

That's how we did it! And the reason I lost my two front teeth at the age of 12...adult teeth....

That's what I'm talkin about, someone always bit it! You had to keep your weight back and feet forward,

the second your feet got to far back down you went!

yes, but I won the bet!

The bet was to see who could stay on the bus(public transportation) the longest. The pool of money was about $50. The cost of the dental work was $300. When my parents found out I lied(said I slipped on ice, and the school called the next day to turn me in)....I REALLY paid!

lulz, pwnd again!

at least you wont the bet though, which is all that matters in the world of men.

anybody ever go "ice blocking" down hills as a teenager? before we got scooters or cars, occasionally meet up at the golf course at night (with our own ice blocks) and slide down the hills. cheap entertainment on a friday night!

:wtf:

anybody ever go "ice blocking" down hills as a teenager? before we got scooters or cars, occasionally meet up at the golf course at night (with our own ice blocks) and slide down the hills. cheap entertainment on a friday night!

Nope, but I have gone Cow tipping.

yes, it does work, but you still have to be quiet, and have more than one person since we are talking about moving 1500+ lbs of mass. The problem with accomplishing the "tip" is usually due to the alcohol ingested at the start of the evening that prompts you to consider such an avenue of entertainment. With the correct amount of alcohol, and the number of people required for the mass, you always get some schmuck who can't stop laughing/talking, your chances of success go waaaay down.

i looked it up just now and it says that unlike horses, cows dont actually sleep standing up because their legs dont lock...they only take minor naps standing up so its impossible to actually sneak up on them...it also says it'd take 4 people to push over a cow thats aware of its surroundings, 2 if you somehow managed to actually sneak up on one, and impossible for one person to push one over

did you guys successfully tip one? ide be afraid it would stand back up pissed off and start kicking lol