SADORU

Hey All!

I'm a long term Sportbike enthusiast. My stable over the years has included:

'93 CBR900rr

'99 ZX7R

'o1 Busa

'04 R1

'08 CBR1000RR (current )

Had a cruiser or two, over the years, but I just couldn't get the itch scratched :D

I am a US patent holder for a supplemental motorcycle seating attachment. My dream has always been to contribute something of value to the Sportbike segment. Well, I'm inching along. Still not a full time gig but the thing works!

I look forward to getting up with the group on some rides in the Spring.

Best back to all,

@jagr - Hey, thanks for asking about the seat thang. It is called a TankHorn. Really a contoured front appendage for the seat. Fits up to most sportbikes with no mods. You can check out a video on my website(sadoru.com) The video is a decent bit of info.

It is great under hard front brakes, two up riding and city riding in general, and I have samples for those wanting to try it out. Maybe we can set up a group ride for those interested in giving me some feedback in the spring?

Thanks for the ups on the CBR. I love the bike. It does everything really well. The power comes on in a very linear track. Want the front wheel up? - Just snap the throttle above 6000 rpm. Oh, it isn't bad for those looking to step up from a 600 - very predictable steed. The electronic steering stabilized works flawlessly!!

• 4 months later...