189 ft waterfall in a kayak

DTM Brian

thats pretty sweet.

they could have made him sound like less of an idiot at the beginning though. lol

lol I guess because plummeting down a waterfall that size is a "smart" idea...I'd do some crazy shit but Idk how Id go about that one...I would be worried there would be a nice big rock waiting for me somewhere on the way down or at the bottom and SPLAT...Sweet video though for sure

lol I guess because plummeting down a waterfall that size is a "smart" idea...I'd do some crazy shit but Idk how Id go about that one...I would be worried there would be a nice big rock waiting for me somewhere on the way down or at the bottom and SPLAT...Sweet video though for sure

Rocks or no rocks, think of the force of the landing seeing as you can't exactly change your position to make the entry smoother,

you're in a sitting position and that's it. Ouch.

Rocks or no rocks' date=' think of the force of the landing seeing as you can't exactly change your position to make the entry smoother,

you're in a sitting position and that's it. Ouch.[/quote']

True that...the first time i ever went knee boarding i put a little too much weight forward and the board nose dived down...you can imagine how that went