$9.95 oil change

standout

Help me and help yourself. I work for miracle motor mart and we opened our second location but our first service department. We are doing 9.95 oil changes on cages to help drum up some business. Only catch is u have to have a card wich of course I have. The one of us that gets the most turned in wins a cash prize. U save money I can win some. It's up to 5 quarts and things like Audis and beemers are a little extra. Pm me or post in here if u wanna do it. I would like to set it up so that I can give u the coupons as u show up for the oil change as we have a limited number and I wanna make sure each one counts. I'm usually there mon-fri 8-5 and one Saturday a month. Thanks guys and gals.

And mods if this is deemed as advertising or breaking any rules feel free to delete it.

Went out today and got my oil changed. Great facility and the guys working were not douche bags. Great deal for an oil change you guys should get one done here while this promo still going on. Fast oil change considering how many people were in for service. I'd recommend this place.