armslist: to the fagit?

kawi kid

I was just flipping through and saw this lol. Someone must be getting snails he don't appreciate.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/88377/ohio-shotguns-for-sale-to-the-fagit

Ps I was just spelling the title the author, don't judge.

Edited by kawi kid

I am just curious on that one? Isnt the idea to make it as short as possible not to add 16" to it with the 5 shot extension...

I watch those listings daily and I wonder how the hell these people get more for a used gun, then you can buy them for new.

Then I remember that criminals can't pass a background check to buy a new gun, and are willing to pay an extra $100 for a used one!

I watch those listings daily and I wonder how the hell these people get more for a used gun, then you can buy them for new.

Then I remember that criminals can't pass a background check to buy a new gun, and are willing to pay an extra $100 for a used one!

I wonder the same thing. Then a friend reminds me that you know you're not in a database somewhere (they say you're not anyway) and won't be knocking on your door to take it away one day. To that I say MOAR FEER!