Shot Show Vegas 2011

flounder

So we just finished up with Shot Shot and I have to say, there is more stuff there then you can imagine. I think their estimate is approximately 20 miles of vendor isles at sHOT. For thos that dont know what Shot is it stands for Shooting Hunting & Outdoor Trade. Its a vendor only event and its not open to the public. Before posting any pics or vids I want to give a shoutout to all the great guys and companies that we had the pleasure to hangout with or work with.

and in no particular order

Underground Skunkworks

AAC (Advanced Armament)

AI (Accuracy International

APA (American Precision Arms)

TAB Gear

Accushot

Manners Stocks

Bartlein Barrels

GAP (G.A. Precision)

DTA (Desert Tactical Arms)

USO (US Optics)

Nightforce

Seekins

Rock Creek

SWR

YHM

Spikes Tactical

American Rifle Company

Surefire

Vortex Optics

PTG (Pacific Tool and Gauge)

Harris Publications

Flir

Thanks to Mike at Underground Skunkworks, we got invited to the AAC private party on Tuesday night, and the Harris Publications and Flir parties on Wednesday. Incredible time and you all will love the vids from the AAC event. AAC rented out the entire Voodoo Lounge which is the top 2 floors/rooftops

of the RIO. on the 52nd floor

Ill try my best to gradually start adding pictures but Im on a slow connection right now.

Edited by flounder
  • Upvote 1

It was a good time for sure. Although it just makes me want to spend more money on things.

Shit, I'm crying about the cost of my next build and I didn't have all that temptation from SHOT.

You did remember your favorite spotter/shooting partner when gathering free vendor swag right?

Shit, I'm crying about the cost of my next build and I didn't have all that temptation from SHOT.

You did remember your favorite spotter/shooting partner when gathering free vendor swag right?

There wasnt much vendor swag to be had actually. Unless you like stickers, pamphlets, and brochures.

Nice, That lower one is just like my buddies Blaser...

I am guessing that is a 10 round box magazine....

Yeah that is a 10 round AI mag. I dont even put Blaser and AI in the same category. AI is leaps and bounds above!! They also have their new AW mag which is a double stack mag that holds 10 rounds in the same footprint as what a 6 round single stack would be.