Shot Show Vegas 2011

flounder

looks pretty interesting. i should probably go one of these years. looks like a bit different flavor (lol) than knob creek.

It is what you make of it. Our focus was on precision rifles and components. There are plenty of AR guys there. Its nothing like knob creek. This is a vendor only expo in the Sands Expo Center.

i was hoping the "lol" would betray the tongue in cheek-ness of my comment, but yeah, it looks interesting.

I'll check it out sometime. I've been ignoring the mailers for this and the florida show for like 5 years. Don't they alternate or something?

Is that Kel-tec's new bullpup dual-barrel shotgun deal?

If it is, any thoughts on it? I have no ownership interest in it, I was just curious from a tech standpoint, since it looks like you got to see one.

Yep. its a pretty cool design but the price tag is up there. $800+ I think.

Not to mention that its not 100% pump and go like you would think. You actually have to switch a lever to change the tubes if you want to load out of the other.

Hurry the fuck up, I want an ETA on my scope

Waiting on the Rep to call back. All the paperwork has been submitted for the vendor setup. The 6-24 pst arent shipping yet anyway unless it was a previous backorder. I was told at SHOT an estimate of March for the 6-24pst new orders.

Not to mention, No one likes you. :)

Edited by flounder