Parks and Attackpainter...

Moto-Brian

Boom huh????? thats the sound your bodywork just made as i chucked it across the floor in an act of jelousy. jk that thing is sick

No matter which way ou slice it, I ain't near as good as the bike and will simply have to settle with "That guy looks bad ass" while on the bike.

I am in process to grab some ice tires to join fellow buddies on a certain lake. Probably use this vs the Berg on the lake, ya think?

DEFINATELY will be slapping the tard wheels on it though!

COME PICK IT UP SAT? Gonna be pretty sexy i must say

How about Monday? I may need to be at the stupid IMS show...

You can leak some pics if you want. They'd be good teasers until I get them mounted. Dude, I can't wait.

How'd the Zook stuff turn out?

just got home and saw the pic. that 350 is going to be sweet!

Thanks, man. We are going to do some trick bits on it for the Indy Show and then it gets some ice loving', I hope...

Otherwise, we HAVE to plan some more tarded days at CRP and maybe visit the Cincy guys and give them a "What fir"...

Now that is funny :D

By the way, nice bike.

Dude, you don't even know. I show up with the cleanest bike, best gear and the trickest parts. I then proceed to race in the C Class and order a few shit burgers off the $.99 Value Menu and crash test everything. I suck.

liz u got to tard it up with us! Nice BIKE!

I was going to come down with the Husaberg and ride with you guys, but just couldn't get the schedule to work out. I'm going to take the wheels and use them on this 350. I think it will make for a better tard...