Graffiti Artist?

35RFTW

Thanks gsxr and jagr..... Im up for about anything. lol Im reasonable on price and can to a sketch up of what your idea is so see if we can be on the same page. got sometihngs here I need to kick out (been under the weather for a bit) but could use the work. give me a call if you want.............. 937-541-3154

He went to westland with a buddy of mine at work. Its Giovanni Santiago, not sure if its the same. I've just seen his work.

I went to high school with him too, when he was still at Ready (pronounced: ree-dee). Great guy, good artist.

Sorry John, for some reason it won't let me reply to you. Taggers have a lot of people pisses off right now. I assume you saw that Clintonville applied some pressure and helped get "Seed" from "PBJ" sentenced to 18 months.

yeah i did. i did not think that dude was pbj though. from the look of his work they showed in the dispatch, he only wishes he was lol. i mean it looked seriously amateur.

honestly, the majority of the guys i know only do legal walls now. there is still a lot of old stuff thats still up though.

there are a couple that still will go out and try to get up, but most of them have grown up and have kids and stuff... or maybe its just not the same thrill when you are 32 as it is when you are 19 and climbing up on a roof.

this is my favorite in columbus tho

bertAndErnie.jpg

lousySurveillance.jpg

yeah i did. i did not think that dude was pbj though. from the look of his work they showed in the dispatch, he only wishes he was lol. i mean it looked seriously amateur.

honestly, the majority of the guys i know only do legal walls now. there is still a lot of old stuff thats still up though.

there are a couple that still will go out and try to get up, but most of them have grown up and have kids and stuff... or maybe its just not the same thrill when you are 32 as it is when you are 19 and climbing up on a roof.

this is my favorite in columbus tho

bertAndErnie.jpg

lousySurveillance.jpg

He claimed to be one of them. Then he gave up a lot of information like starting points, paths traveled, real names, etc...in attempt to avoid jail. Didn't work so well for him. Never underestimate the power of pissed off citizens.

• 2 years later...