Ohayocon 2011

eggs

Indy has the GenCon convention every year where about 30,000+ of these loons descend upon the city for a weekend of geekness.

see:http://www.gencon.com/ You'd think they'd have a better website.

Hotel lobbies are full of them all night, playing on line games against each other.

It's pretty sad really.

Edited by Earache

Indy has the GenCon convention every year where about 30,000+ of these loons descend upon the city for a weekend of geekness.

see:http://www.gencon.com/ You'd think they'd have a better website.

Hotel lobbies are full of them all night, playing on line games against each other.

It's pretty sad really.

hahaha! Shortly after I moved to Indy, this event happened and it was the first time I had been downtown. These people were EVERYWHERE and I was so confused and giving my buddy shit about downtown being nerd heaven. Neither of us were aware of this event so it was just hysterical watching some of things they did in public

It was geek heaven for sure. But it was kinda cool. Saw lots of game chars... call of duty, team fortress, resident evil, left for dead..and others. I didn't go to any of the sessions we just hung out. It was my first time. I didn't take a crap load of pics tho. the funniest thing was I saw 3 full size pedo bears :lol:

I did get a pic. i'll try to find it and post it later

Edited by eggs