Fantasy Riders 2011. Come get some.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I picked Stoner, too. I'll be shocked if he doesn't win the title this year. He's been periodically unbeatable on a Ducati that nobody else in the world can ride and that occasionally tosses him into the kitty litter. What will he do on a plain old Honda that looks particularly well sorted this year?

Anyway, the point is to pick the winner, not pick the guy who'd be most fun to go have beers with.

• 2 months later...

Where's the heated competition, trash talking and all that I expected when I signed up for this fantasy racing league?

Instead, I'm in first place in something for once, only to find out that nobody cares about it. (Actually, you don't suppose that I'm in first place BECAUSE nobody cares/participates...)

I hate you moto you cheat and your team is rigged.

That's the kind of trash-talking I'm expecting. Anyway, I've modified my strategy with my rigged team. I am now all-Honda in MotoGP, all-Ducati in WSBK, and all-Suzuki in BSB.

Not really intentional, it just seemed to get me the most bang-for-the-buck riders.

We'll see how it pans out. Biaggi will probably sweep this weekend anyway.