Fighting deer and a poacher

Gump

KILL THEM ALL!!! I hope hunters chase these little bastards wherever they want! If you don't have fences around your land then its fair game! Deer kill more riders every year and it has to stop. Plus they eat my garden every year and for once i'd like to have a full harvest and not just peices the deer left behind. SHOOT AWAY!

:nono:

We should should put up more deer crossing signs and make them cross there. That way they wouldn't be such a hazard. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

I am just saying... The best you will get him for is wandering onto private property and that is only good if you have signs posted. If not the cops/DNR officers wont do much about...

Been down this road before. Tried to get this guy and couldn't. Spent 150.00 on signs and posted the hell out of some properties. Also spent about 550.00 on trail cameras to watch those signs... Ended up catching the piece of shit on one of the trail cameras that was watching the main entrance to the property that no one that knew about it ever used. Got him defacing the property about two weeks after the first incident and since he was a piece of trash anyways, the family could not pay the bail set forth. The best was when they come to the house to get me to drop the charges on the guy becuse they could not afford the bail. They're bad was the sheriff was there taking a statement. He was as furious about it as I was.