Not sure where to post this

magifesq

Ok, beginning of last October I got let go from Cyclesearch.

So I became an installer for Direct TV at the end of October... thru first week of Feb...then I find out the contractor I was working with got his contract pulled from Direct TV.

Now I'm training to work with an internet Satellite company... I hope it lasts for a couple years at least lol.

If anyone missed me other than the admin who sent the mandatory birthday and we missed you emails I am still lurking feel free to PM

dish network is seriously always hiring, i worked for them last summer and i got the job in like a day, i was helping the dude install my dish system and the installer handed me his phone and was like here call my boss and see if you can get an interview cuz your a quick learner, 2 days later i started working for dish. you already have sat install experience so they should snatch you up. the company that does all of ohio is called Digital Dish and they have locations all over the state so you should be able to find a local warehouse near you. they base pay off of how good your work is not how many installs you can do a day so people who do good consistent work actually get paid a crap ton more than people who do more installs but shitty work so if the sat internet does not work out try dish.

Edited by JStump