KTM RC8R Race Spec - 2011 turn key racer!

Moto-Brian

Well, it actually doesn't have a key, but you get the idea. This is literally a ready to race or ready for track days RC8R. And the amazing part is that it is at the retail price of the 2010 RC8R street bike.

If you add the costs of the components we have on this thing, you would CRUSH through the $20k price point. This is essentially the 2010 RC8R platform and has been proven to be dependable as well as a great performer.

Here are some specs:

Specifications KTM 1190 RC8 R Track

» Performance 180 HP

» Akrapovic EVO4 Titanium exhaust

» Enclosed is a thinner head gasket to increase compression

» Race mapping

» Race air filter

» WP Suspension Racing suspension

» Automatic quickshifter

» Racing wiring harness

» Complete race cladding

» KTM PowerParts foot pegs

» KTM PowerParts Fold down hand levers

» Racing seat

» Racing brake pads

» Racing chain with aluminum rear sprocket

» KTM PowerParts racing tank lid

» KTM PowerParts rear stand

» KTM PowerParts crash pads and protective cover

» Slick Dunlop race tires

» White lacquer with orange number field

More info and pics here:

http://www.ktmusa.com/1190-RC8-R-Track.104117.20.html

I should have mine in a few weeks once they hit the shore. Plan on running HWT Twins this year on the bike as well as the AMA Vintage event.

2011ktm1190rc8rontrackf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2011ktm1190rc8rfrontang.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

that is an awesome bike. Saw the 2011 ya'll had in indy this past weekend and sent a pic to the misses.....she said i could have one if i wanted.....got to pay off my car first so i can afford it. :-) 2 more years and counting......

You mean the street RC8R? Yup, it is ready to roll! Should be on showroom floors in a couple of weeks!

$16,500 retail, too! With upgrades and MUCH better delivery.

You mean the street RC8R? Yup, it is ready to roll! Should be on showroom floors in a couple of weeks!

$16,500 retail, too! With upgrades and MUCH better delivery.

:D Oh snap! Thats cheaper than i thought (where did i get $20k from....must be the Red Bull version with that price tag), although still about $10k more then i paid for my zzr....but i do want it!

:D Oh snap! Thats cheaper than i thought (where did i get $20k from....must be the Red Bull version with that price tag), although still about $10k more then i paid for my zzr....but i do want it!

$20k is the Race Spec version (2011). The 2010 RC8R was $20k, but there will be a $3k reduction in price. The Red Bull (I have one dealer in Chicago with one currently if serious) will also have a $3k reduction. They were $24k at retail, however and only 18 were actually in the US. Was to be 25, but Canada got the extra 7...

$20k is the Race Spec version (2011). The 2010 RC8R was $20k, but there will be a $3k reduction in price. The Red Bull (I have one dealer in Chicago with one currently if serious) will also have a $3k reduction. They were $24k at retail, however and only 18 were actually in the US. Was to be 25, but Canada got the extra 7...

I love price reductions! But i'm still a ways away, got exactly 24 months left on my car loan and if it holds up i'll be getting a street version of the bike in white....i loved the original in all orange, but i have reading about the upgrades to gear box that make the newers ones definitely worth the wait. One day, it will be mine. LOL!!!