tobefast.com (McCoy motorsports)

Hutch

Worst place I have ever ordered from and never will again. Was suppose to be 2 day shipping going on week and half still waiting on some of the order what I did receive was wrong part. I call and they say should be here tomorrow WTF take care of your customers you dumb fucks.

THey are actually the best thy vie had to deal with. They tracked down a part I needed that nobody else had a listing for. The shipping did take longer but they like many others source it from elsewhere. They gave me Great prices too.

They will still be the shop I call as nobody else carries stuff for my rides and don't seem to be interested in doing special orders.

Give them another go round Hutch.

I'm sure its just a bad order. But sending wrong item pisses me off the most. The power commander went to them with the right label then they put there lable on it wrong then they ship me the wrong one.

I just got this post. I'm so sorry this happened. We are working on it now. We are going take good care of you. I will figure up something for your time and trouble as soon as we get this taken care of for you as well.

We really do appreciate your business and will be contacting you ASAP.

Thank You for letting us know.

Mike McCoy VP

Team McCoy Motorsports

Phone (606) 432-1556

Mike@tobefast.com

• Upvote 1

I just got this post. I'm so sorry this happened. We are working on it now. We are going take good care of you. I will figure up something for your time and trouble as soon as we get this taken care of for you as well.

We really do appreciate your business and will be contacting you ASAP.

Thank You for letting us know.

Mike McCoy VP

Team McCoy Motorsports

Phone (606) 432-1556

Mike@tobefast.com

Everybody makes mistakes, looks like Mike is gonna go out of his way to help rectify the situation. All you can ask for.

I've ordered from them and shipping was quick.... mistakes happen they are only human give them the chance to make things right...they will take care of you

I ordered my speedohealer through them and had talked to Mike before ordering and told him I needed it quick because I was heading to sturgis and he said it would be at my door in 2 days and it was there just as promised