Appliance parts supplier??

flounder

Columbus Appliance and Parts (click) couple of C-Bus locations, don't appear to be open Sundays.

Dayco (click) 620 E. Weber Road 614.262.6446 Not open on Sundays...

**edit - there used to be a Sears appliance parts store on Morse, between 71 and Karl, north side of Morse, in one of those strip malls near (iirc) the McDonald's. Not sure if it's still there.

Edited by jblosser

Anyone know of any good appliance parts places in Columbus ohio? I need to replace the timer control module on my Whirlpool washer.

No kidding, me too? I went and purchased a new set this weekend and moved the whirlpools to the garage. I have had them for almost 12 years now and just had the first issue. But would definately like to fix them so I can leave a set when I sell the house.

For those that might need something. Check this place out. Significantly cheaper then anywhere else even with shipping they were cheaper then the local places and they are in Newport KY so it will only take a day or 2 for delivery with standard postage.

http://www.bafiltersupply.com

Just for comparision, everywhere online that had the part I needed cost from $60-$90 before shipping. Most were $70

The local Dayco wanted $79 + tax

Bafilter was only $46.50 and $5 shipping from Newport KY to here.

All prices were for a new part and not a used part.

Edited by flounder

I've heard Dayco has it all. I usually search it out online. The oven control I needed last fall, I ended up finding dirt cheap on ebay. Around $200 everywhere I could find new, a reman was about $125, finally found what was supposed to be a new one (looked like it had been hooked up, no wear indications though) on ebay for I think $30. Just shop around is all I can say, but if you need it asap, hit up Dayco, or I've heard the Sears place is good, too, but you pay a premium to get it right now.